The West Nebraska Arts Center is YOUR organization and we are always looking for enthusiastic individuals who want to become more involved. We match community members to tasks based on their specific areas of interest and skills. Our volunteers are a respected and vital part of our programming.
There are many ways to help:
· gallery receptions
· exhibit installation/lighting/tear-down
· fundraising events
· classroom assistant
· gallery/office sit
· working with youth (Art Camp, After School Art Program)
· office tasks (mailings, thank yous, filing, shopping)
· marketing/advertising/distributing flyers and postcards
· photographing events and classes
· provide food for receptions
· set up and cleanup for special events
An application can be found by clicking on the button below or stop by the office to get started today.